- Prosomillet – 250 gm
- Curd - 500 gm
- Finely chopped coriander leaves - 5 tbs
- Salt as per taste
- Oil - 50 gm
- Cumin – ½ tbs
- Mustard seeds - ¼ tbs
- Blackgram ½ tbs
- Bengalgram ½ tbs
- Curry leaves - 20 gm
- Red chilli - 5 pc
- Groundnuts - 1 handful
- Wash the proso millet rice to remove any stones or impurities.
- Take a medium sized pan and add water to it. Boil the water.
- Add washed proso millet rice to the boiled water and cook it for about 15 minutes.
- Proso millet rice should be cooked till it becomes soft.
- Keep the cooked proso millet rice aside in a bowl. Allow it to cool.
- Take another bowl, add curd and salt to it.
- Mix curd with cooked proso millet rice. Stir it well so that it is properly mixed.
- Take a small pan and Heat oil in it.
- Add groundnuts, black gram and bengal gram and stir fry for 2 minutes on a low flame.
- Add curry leaf, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, red chilli and stir fry for 10 seconds on a low flame.
- Immediately transfer the contents to proso millet curd rice and mix it well so it is uniformly spread.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Thanks to : http://www.milletsodisha.com/recipe/Proso-Millet-Curd-Rice